28 April 2009

Celebrating Friends

friends

Darlene, Mayette & Jane
~ three of the priceless treasures in my life =)

(taken using Skype during our video call last night)


*****

I have no talent for making new friends
but oh such genius for fidelity to old ones.
~Daphne DuMaurier

When a friend speaks to me,
whatever he(she) says is interesting
~ Jean Renoir

No man is the whole of himself.
His friends are the rest of him.
~ from the "Good Life Almanac"

*****

Yes, last night was happiness to me simply because I had an almost an hour Skype video call with the three equally gorgeous kindhearted friends in my life. Since I left Cebu more than a year ago, I never had the kind of conversation I had with them last night. It's really one of the things I miss the most. Talking/listening to them and at the same time seeing them felt like I was home for less than an hour. They just don't know how happy they made me last night. I was even giggling and smiling when I got to bed. My hubby noticed and commented, "basin mag-cge na lang ka ug katawa nganha ron ha bisan tulog na". hehehehe

To Jane, thank you for always spending some of your precious time with me online. I know how busy you are with all of your life's dealings but still you never fail to be there for me when I needed someone to chat/express what's on my mind without hesitations. I could never thank you enough for not only introducing me to the blog world but also for encouraging and sharing your knowledge about it with me. =)

To Darlene, I will always be grateful to the kind of friendship I have with you. I could say that our friendship has weathered a lot of storms already but still we managed to keep it floating. Thank you for granting my requests even if you're full of your own life's concerns. Keep up the positive attitude always. I'm happy about the new developments... and looking forward to some more positive developments in the future. =)

To Mayette, Bon Voyage! I know you're filled with mixed emotions now but one thing's for sure, I'm happy that soon you'll be with the love of your life and together you'll journey the world of marital bliss. Thank you for always making me laugh and for all the wonderful bonding moments we've shared. The word "resting" has never been so special in my vocabulary until you added more meaning to it that night when we're at El Salvador... hehehe

And to all of my trusted friends, you're part of the priceless treasures in my life. You have helped and moulded me in your own different unique ways. I could not imagine living life without you. I feel so blessed... THANK YOU! *hugs*

About Me

My photo
a daughter, sister, friend, wife and mother rolled into one... i'm just like everyone else who wants to enjoy life to the fullest even in the simplest of things...

Musings of My Heart Down Under

... personal thoughts and collections of borrowed thoughts that create life's wisdom...

... another simple outlet of mine to keep my sanity from all of life's surprises, bittersweet moments, adventures...

thanks for the visit! =)

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP