12 October 2009

On Living

Swan Bell Tower

I had found a kind of serenity, a new maturity....

I didn't feel better or stronger than anyone else

but it seemed no longer important

whether everyone loved me or not -

more important now was for me to love them.

Feeling that way turns your whole life around;

living becomes the act of giving.

~Beverly Sills


-----
Photo: Swan Bell Tower - Perth, WA (Nov 2008)

About Me

My photo
a daughter, sister, friend, wife and mother rolled into one... i'm just like everyone else who wants to enjoy life to the fullest even in the simplest of things...

Musings of My Heart Down Under

... personal thoughts and collections of borrowed thoughts that create life's wisdom...

... another simple outlet of mine to keep my sanity from all of life's surprises, bittersweet moments, adventures...

thanks for the visit! =)

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP