22 May 2012

Wowa Lyn

It's happiness to see my mom happy like this... a dream come true...
(taken at Perth International Airport last June 2011)


*****


"Youth fades, love droops, the leaves of friendship fall;
a mother's secret hope outlives them all."
-Oliver Wendell Holmes



*****
Ma, allow me to make you feel special today by letting you know somehow the gratefulness I feel having you as my mom... You have given so much of your invaluable service not only to us but also to the people who needed it that came your way... You have taught and instilled in me a lot of good values and life's wisdom that help me deal with my own life's challenges and detours. That's why I strive each day to live a life that does not make a mockery of all the good things you've taught me. Where I am now, I owe it all to you and papa. You both have given me the priceless gift of life... For all your support, unconditional love and care... for being the best WOWA... for being simply you, a GREAT MOTHER... THANK YOU! I am proud to have a mom like you. I love you heaps... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MA! xoxoxo 

About Me

My photo
a daughter, sister, friend, wife and mother rolled into one... i'm just like everyone else who wants to enjoy life to the fullest even in the simplest of things...

Musings of My Heart Down Under

... personal thoughts and collections of borrowed thoughts that create life's wisdom...

... another simple outlet of mine to keep my sanity from all of life's surprises, bittersweet moments, adventures...

thanks for the visit! =)

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP