12 December 2012

WOWO MAIE

Wowo Maie in Perth, WA (2011)

******

Happy 60th birthday, Wowo Maie!

You may not be the best papa in the world but to me you're more than enough...
Now that I'm grown up, I appreciate you more as the years come and go...
Though we have had our moments of not meeting eye to eye 
but my love and respect for you still remain undeniably true...
I know you're not perfect (no one is) but you never made your mistakes/shortcomings
hindrance in correcting/reprimanding us when you see a need to do so. 
Thank you for all the support, guidance, care, service,
and love not only to us your children but also to your grandchildren.  
I wish you more happiness and healthy years ahead...
I love you heaps, Pa! *hugs* 

About Me

My photo
a daughter, sister, friend, wife and mother rolled into one... i'm just like everyone else who wants to enjoy life to the fullest even in the simplest of things...

Musings of My Heart Down Under

... personal thoughts and collections of borrowed thoughts that create life's wisdom...

... another simple outlet of mine to keep my sanity from all of life's surprises, bittersweet moments, adventures...

thanks for the visit! =)

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP