22 May 2013

Happy Birthday, Ma!

we surprised her with a cake and flowers... happy to see her smile like this :-)

******

Happy 57th birthday, Wowa/Mama Lyn!

Exactly a year ago you were diagnosed with a dreadful disease (Chronic Guillain-Barre Syndrome). It was the scariest day of my life because I was afraid of the possible worst things that might happen knowing the state you were in.  It was so sudden but the only thing I remembered and kept in mind which was one of the things you've taught me about God... in Him all things are possible. We just have to trust His will and grace. 

What we've gone through was not easy but God made everything available and sent His angels to help us in any way they can. We can never thank God's angels enough for all the love, support, kindness and understanding they've showered upon us. In return, we pray that God may continually  bless each one of them and their respective families with love, happiness and peace. 

Thank you so much, Ma, for everything... even when you were bedridden and totally immobile, you maintained a very positive attitude and disposition. When we learned of negative comments about your situation, you never got angry and did not went on a name-calling tirade. Instead, you chose to forgive them and move on. Thank you for being such a strong woman of faith. 

I just want you to know, Ma, that I love you so much. And I am proud of having you as my mom. Everything that I am now, I owe it to you and papa. Your happiness is essential to my own. My family and I will always be here for you and papa no matter what. I am forever grateful to God for blessing me with such wonderful parents (you and papa). And guess what, Ma, I feel like it's my birthday too today (even if it's still next month) because this has been one of my wishes last year that we get to celebrate your birthday physically together. God is so good! He granted my wish. :-)

Happy birthday, Ma! I love you to bits!!!!! *hugs*



About Me

My photo
a daughter, sister, friend, wife and mother rolled into one... i'm just like everyone else who wants to enjoy life to the fullest even in the simplest of things...

Musings of My Heart Down Under

... personal thoughts and collections of borrowed thoughts that create life's wisdom...

... another simple outlet of mine to keep my sanity from all of life's surprises, bittersweet moments, adventures...

thanks for the visit! =)

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP